Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It was like it was yesterday!

These pictures were taken my VERY FIRST time using a Canon Rebel DSLR. I was so excited that I got to use one  for an afternoon and better yet, I was pretty excited that in the end, I was able to get some cool shots.

These were some of the pics (unedited): IMG_7164 IMG_7044 IMG_7046 IMG_7089 IMG_7104

I decided to edit these few just for fun. On this one below I actually just loved that the focus ended up being on Nichole, they both looked so happy!

IMG_7157 edited

This was my favorite series I took that day. I was soooo hoping when I took them that they would turn out. Since I hadn’t had any experience with this kind of camera, I wasn’t sure. On top of it, I had the camera in Auto mode since I didn’t know anything else, so that meant, I had no control over exactly where my focal point would be at. I was so pleased when I saw them that they worked out.

I just ran the Coffee Cream action from CoffeeShop on this one. I love the softness is added to the already good pics :)!

IMG_7122 copyIMG_7124 copy IMG_7127 copy

After that  experience with a DSLR, I LONGED to get a Canon Rebel of my own. Honestly, it was a huge passion after that day. Thankfully I only had to wait about about 8 months to have one in my hands, yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment