Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Dinner out with a Friend

IMG_1782_edited-1_filtered

I had a lovely time out on Thursday. I had a chance to go to the monthly Camera Club meeting and have dinner too…win, win.

Ciatti’s is a great place to eat. Great food, great ambiance and great service. Wonderful!

We actually decided to order the same meal…a few differences included that mine came off the gluten free menu and hers didn’t.

IMG_1771_filteredYou got it, mine just didn’t come with a bun. Funny, I kinda expected them to put my hamburger on a gluten free bun…

In the end, it was totally fine and I completely enjoyed the burger just this way. It was perfect and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Hmmm Good!  IMG_1775_filtered

Thanks for the girls night out Cheryl! It was lovely and much needed!

1 comment:

  1. Looks fabulous...can't wait to try it someday!

    ReplyDelete