Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Can we say, “Brrrrrrrrr”?

I thought about the fact that I don’t take all that many outside shots in the winter and figured while I was out running Clarisse to a homeschooling thing that I would take a few pictures… Yah, I can’t say I will do that again too soon…can you feel the 7 degree temperature though the picture in addition to the added wind chill. Yeah, trying to warm myself up after just a few shots has taught me that it might not be worth it. I am still chilled… Although if you can feel the temps while looking at these pictures, maybe, just maybe it will have been worth it. Let me know!

IMG_2515 urban copy_filtered IMG_2512_filtered

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely feel it...but I dare say that the viewer only feels it to the coldest temp they have experienced, and if that is 30 degrees above, then the viewer can't possibly understand 8 degrees with windchill!

    ReplyDelete