Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another Day Swimmin’

On Wednesdays we continue to meet Minsan’s parents at the pool for a time of swimming and fun. Some days it is just too dark in the pool area, but this time it was just barely light enough and I set my camera to an ISO of 1600 to make up for the rest!

IMG_2188_filtered

Will has gotten so good at kicking with his feet's and even using his hands to move himself around.

IMG_2211_filtered

Here is Zech upset about the temperature…he got over it later and had lots of fun!

IMG_2219_filtered

Jeremiah and Clarisse were doing crazy, plug your ear, and kick swimming, LOL!

IMG_2236_filtered

See…Zechy got over it :)!

IMG_2240_filtered_filtered

Duncan just loves all the action with his grandpa.

IMG_2265_filtered

Yeah for another great swim time together! Thanks Gloria and Chip for making this time possible, the kids are so lovin’ it!!!!

On a side note and a plug for my 50 mm lens…all these pictures above are taken with my 50 mm 1.8 lens. I didn’t use my flash at all. For all intensive purposes it looks like these pictures were taken in the middle of a sunny day right? Well, it was more like 5:00 pm here in MN which you all know is more like dusk. Personally, I think they turned out quite well and I was able to capture the enjoyment of the kid’s time at the pool.

Now a year ago before I got this lens, the pool pictures just didn’t look as amazing. Here is one that was taken around 1:00 pm on a nice day AND I had to use my flash since my camera couldn’t take a non-blurry picture inside the building without it.

IMG_4124

What a difference from this shot eh?

IMG_2188_filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment