Friday, January 22, 2010

Fix it Friday

image
I decided to try the Fix it Friday with i heart faces. Here are the instructions for it.
Here is the original photo:
4294200694_aee805062b
I didn’t make a lot of changes because I actually liked the photo the way it was. I cropped it down a little to get rid of the extra swing on the left. I ran the Vivid no Copy action from Coffeeshop. Then I used the Vignette Coffeeshop action twice to darken the outside. I did use the sponge tool and add some additional saturation to mom’s red shirt in the background and the yellow dump truck next to the kids. That extra punch of color added a nice touch I thought to the background.  That was it, I really like how it cleaned up the picture and upped the contrast. It is a fun family photo and I love the composition!
4294200694_aee805062b_b copy

3 comments: