Friday, January 29, 2010

I Heart Faces – Fix it Friday

image

Here is the new challenge for Fix it Friday out on I Heart Faces.  I love this sweet, sweet picture!!!4310573148_c80ec4c041_b (2)

Here is my first edit…being the fan of CoffeeShop actions, I ran a Butterscotch Vintage edit on it and then added a vignette to finish.

4310573148_c80ec4c041_b

This one I cropped for a nice close up and used the Daydream action. I love how soft and sweet she looks.

4310573148_c80ec4c041_b powder room crop

This one I am ran the CoffeeShop vivid action and then played around with some free snowflake brushes that I had downloaded from somewhere online. It is fun to try something different and have a little fun!4310573148_c80ec4c041_b powder room crop_edited-1

In the end I think my favorite is the Daydream edited one. Head out to I Heart Faces and you will find lots of other edits that others have done.

6 comments:

  1. Great edits. I really like the closer crop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your first one a lot!! Awesome! -E

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are very creative but I especially love the close crop and muted colors of the 3rd edit. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the close crop and the daydream action! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I concur, the daydream is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your second edit! So soft and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete