Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Interesting Thought!

I was reading this post today and it reminded me of someone else that I have been following. At Living and Loving Every Moment blog she has been using this little kitty in an ongoing photo opportunity, like this.

I was thinking that once I am done with the ABC challenge that I might do something similar. I haven’t determined the object that will be in every shot yet, but I thought that it might be a great way to get through the winter. I think if I did indeed commit to 100 shots or days with it that Spring would finally arrive and we would be in happy springtime shooting mode!

Just yesterday William was asking me when the grass was going to be coming back…sorry bud, but we have a ways to go :(!

Anyone else interested in something like this challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment