Monday, January 4, 2010

An "I Heart Faces" Photo Challenge!


I am entering my first contest with “i heart faces" and I am pretty excited. I spent some time getting their logo on my pics like they required and I think we are ready. It is so fun to be able use some of my favorite pics for this. So for some great tips on editing faces, their site is absolutely loaded with ideas. They have great challenge is just right for folks like me ;)! Check them out for some great ideas!

Just to be helpful for my regular readers…I have put some of the logos a little small, so you might have to look for them. When I look on my 22 inch screen, I can see them just fine, but on the blogger screen, I am not sure.
Addie’s is on the bottom of the lens to your left.
I heart faces 2 i heart faces 4 iheartfaces 1
On one of Jorgen’s red stripes. 
iheartfaces 3
Will’s is actually on his shoes on the Velcro straps on his shoes. Like I said they are clear on my screen, hopefully you can see them on yours ;)!
iheartfaces 5
I am submitting these photos into the I Heart Faces logo photo contest. By entering, I am granting I Heart Faces LLC permission to consider my photos for use in the marketing and promotion of their website.

3 comments:

  1. I can see the logos in everything but the first picture. Very nice. Welcome to I Heart Faces. I hope you will play along all year. There are lots and lots of great photographers there that love to help! Your pictures are really awesome though. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her expression in the first photo!

    ReplyDelete