Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pioneer Woman

I think Dawn may have gotten me hooked on The Pioneer Woman a while back and I have really enjoyed reading about this woman’s life on a ranch. She also happens to home school, cook (and take lots of pictures of food which I love of course), talk about her home and garden and of course the great fun of her loving photography! Nice to read a blog that has many facets and that I can relate too a little bit (minus the life on the ranch part, LOL!).

Just this week a cookbook that she created was released here. Because it is a new release, Ree (the Pioneer Woman) is doing some publicity stints. I thought it was fun to see her in real life and not just in blog form :) so watching her was entertaining. Even though I couldn’t find this clip easily, I was happy to finally find it out on youtube.

Here is The Pioneer Woman live ;)!

No comments:

Post a Comment