Saturday, October 10, 2009

Garden Remains

Fall is fully here, but my garden is still producing a couple of things like these lovely Mallow Flowers…

IMG_7329 copy

It actually has a shockingly abundant amount of raspberries. Even with the cooler, rainy weather my raspberries are still ripening. Today I ate a number of handfuls and still brought some in to share with my kids. I will admit it that I am a little selfish about them…they are my favorite fruit after all!

IMG_7319 copy

What has been interesting this fall is the little walking stick. The last few times I have gone out there to pick the raspberries the little guy has been walking around the bushes. When I ran into get my camera he had actually been on the raspberries, but when I was ready to take his pic he had moved down a little.

IMG_7323 copy IMG_7325 copy IMG_7327 copy

My other flowers that are blooming nicely are my Autumn Joy Sedum.

IMG_6994 copy_filtered

Fall flowers can be so pretty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment