Monday, October 19, 2009

Door Handle Transformation – Windy Hills (4)

Thought I would just note some of the fun actions that can be run on just one simple file like this one. So here is the original picture with no edits.
IMG_7409
Here is the one that is just the Color Pop: Vivid action that I so commonly use “…ahhhhh pretty” is all I hear in my head when I run it.
IMG_7409 vivid color opy

But just for fun I ran the B&W action.
IMG_7409 bw copy
Then I ran the Sweet Bakery Glaze action and that one made me even happier!
IMG_7409 sweet bakery glaze copy 2
Then I ran a simple denim blue action that removed the rust colors and left just the blues. Kinda cool too!
IMG_7409  classic blue copy
This one is the most appropriate since it ages it to the era that the car came from. It is the Vintage Honey action.
IMG_7409 vintage honey copy
Isn’t it fun to see what can be done to a picture? Well, I think it is fun and can’t wait to go and edit some more pictures from the junk yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment