Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ciatti’s

Baby 0001

I met my mom and sister at Ciatti’s in St. Cloud last Saturday for lunch. What a tasty place to have lunch and take pictures of the yumminess!

This was my sister’s Seafood Lasagna.

Baby 0013

I am not sure what my mom had, but it sure looks amazing doesn’t it?!

Baby 0010

My food, well that is a whole ‘nother fabulous experience. I have been staying away from wheat these days because it just doesn’t agree with me anymore. Since that is the case, it makes ordering food that much easier. I asked the waitress what foods on the menu had no wheat/pasta.

Well out of all the entrees there were two choices. This one was one of them. It actually reminds me of a delightful meal we had once at Bucca in Maple Grove. This is Chicken Prosciutto. It has chicken with artichokes and a delightful lemon, butter and caper sauce. I am not kidding you, it is the best thing I have ever eaten!!!! The chicken and ham were perfectly cooked with just the right amount of crispness on the outside while keeping the chicken completely moist. Wonderful!

Baby 0016

Do you see the veggies too? They were perfectly cooked and looked so great on the plate with all the color….

Baby 0018

Baby 0021

Not only was the food amazing, but the company was right up there too! Thanks Mom and Lorrie for the time out with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment