Monday, May 3, 2010

Signs of Spring – My Flowering Crab

Much to my dismay my flowering crab has arrived to full bloom, but it has managed to fall right into a stormy, cold, and windy weather time for us. So, each time I go out to take these pictures I take 70 shots and maybe get 5 mediocre ones. The wind is soooo frustrating! I didn’t want to risk not getting some of them even if they aren’t great. For all I know is that tomorrow I will wake up and they will be all blown off and I won’t be able to get ANY great shots of my tree…oh that would break my heart. Here is hoping to calm day tomorrow!

IMG_0114 copy IMG_0119 copy IMG_0054 copy IMG_0076 copy IMG_0084 IMG_0099 copy IMG_0109 IMG_0111 copy

1 comment:

  1. These are very pretty, nice color, even if not as sharp as you are hoping for. hoping for a nice calm day right with you!

    ReplyDelete