Sunday, May 2, 2010

30,000 Pictures

I am amazing that I have now rounded the corner of yet one more milestone….yep, 30,000. I have certainly taken a lot of pictures in the 2 years that I have had my camera. It isn’t the best picture, but indeed this is the one that rounded the bend and brought me to 30,000.

IMG_0001

It was taken at the In the Pink program that was at our church last night.

I think what is most interesting is realizing that cameras are like cars and they have a certain “life” to them. A car typically has only so many miles it will run until eventually it dies. Apparently the same goes for a camera. There isn’t any surety of what the exact milestone is, but apparently a rough estimate for a camera is about 100,000. Some go longer, some go shorter…I thought it was good to know that within 5 years I might just have to buy  a new camera. Not sure what the replacement will be at that time and thankfully I don’t need to worry about it now.

I look forward to the next years to see where my camera takes me on this adventure that I am enjoying ohhhhhh so much!! Personally, I will be really sad when this one dies, we have become quite fond of each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment