Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Few Scenes from a Motorcycle Ride

DSC00264 Nikki and I went for an impromptu ride last night. We left about 6:00 and arrived back about 9:00 after a treat at the DQ. In Fairhaven we stopped at this little Mill/Dam area that was just beautiful with the sun setting lower in the sky. Smashing! I took this pics on my phone since for the first time in a long time I didn’t bring my camera. Oh my what a beautiful place!

DSC00265Isn’t this cool?! I am little surprised with how well my camera did taking this shots actually!DSC00267 DSC00268Just to prove I was there, here I am  :)! I had snapped a shot of my motorcycle, but for some reason it didn’t save on the phone…ooops!DSC00266I am looking forward to more evening rides this summer. The weather was beautiful and the sunset that we saw on our way home…amazing!!!

The company was great too, thanks for being available for some fun Nikki!

No comments:

Post a Comment