Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Scenes from a meal out…

IMG_9103_filteredWe went out to MiFamiglia  for a meeting and a wonderful meal. I enjoyed coffee, my meal, great company and dessert. Honestly, this is my favorite place to dine out. Ciatti’s comes in with a close second. It think Italian must be my favorite style of food. What I have learned to love is that all Italian food does not have to be made with wheat! I am so thankful!IMG_9102_filtered   IMG_9106_filtered
Family Style Caesar Salad. Doesn’t it look great? It tasted great too?IMG_9107_filtered IMG_9112
IMG_9105 copy_filtered  They make an amazing risoto!IMG_9115 copy_filteredThey make great pasta dishes too! IMG_9116_filtered For me…New York Strip Steak with Portobello Mushrooms and Olive Oil infused with Rosemary. IMG_9114_filteredIMG_9122_filtered How about dessert…yummy!!!IMG_9123 copy_filtered IMG_9125_filtered
The end :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment