Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What do you get….

When you mix this:

IMG_1148_filtered

With this:

IMG_1144_filteredI know it is a strange combination, but Eric and Sara said they were a good mix and worth trying. So I thought about and realized that this was a very, very simple holiday treat that I could give it a try…

Here is the final look:

IMG_1145_filtered

You know what, between Clarisse and I sampling them, we were actually impressed. They are a delightfully fun and refreshing little nibble. Clarisse’s main comment while smiling and enjoying them was, “Mom, I thought you said you wouldn’t be making any dessert?” Well the truth is that if they were all that easy, I would surely do it more often.

So here are the Cranberries Dipped in Chocolate final draft :)!

IMG_1149_filtered

1 comment: