Monday, December 21, 2009

The Letter L

L is for Likeness, Leap, Love and Little Will

Okay, I know this is going to be a leap, but let me talk about my “Little Man”.

God made us all in His own image…in His own Likeness. In turn God has used us as parents to create more of His children that end up being  little people in our likeness. Yeah, I know this is a stretch but here is one of the children that God created for Minsan and I to raise. He is our Littlest Man and has been called Little Will from day one. For now, he is young and still thinks that I am lovely and loves on me all the time. It will be a sad day when that comes to an end and he enters into the boyhood portion of life that I may no longer be his love.

I like how this picture taken with my timer actually ended up focusing on our hands. A wonderful contrast in my opinion :)! A Happy Little Accident :)!IMG_1065_filteredHere is Little Will eating his favorite Sunbutter sandwich. He just loves it. I also love his rosy cheeks from being outside sledding in our yard. There is not much of a hill out there, but the kids still have a great time. IMG_1054_filtered IMG_1062_filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment