Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Repurposed Items

For the Camera Club this month the assignment was to take pictures of repurposed items. I actually found this to be incredibly challenging and I can’t say I loved it, but I came up with a few things none the less.
What do you think of Will’s repurpose of a toilet paper roll?
IMG_9494_edited-1_filtered
…or a plastic spoon?
IMG_9982 copy
At the Bakken Museum they had this repurpose of a TV..it may not be good for the TV, but it sure looked cool :)!
IMG_9219_filtered
This was the final one that I shared at the meeting. This one was specifically suggested by Dawn and it was a good one. Everyone at the meeting agreed this was one of the top repurposed items. Although Minsan pointed out that it isn’t a true repurpose in that it does tend to go back to its original purpose once it finishes it’s job.
IMG_9993 copy_filtered

No comments:

Post a Comment