Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photowalk of St. Cloud, MN

Cheryl and I participated in the 2nd Annual Worldwide Photo Walk on July 18th. It was an early day since we had to be to the St. Cloud Library at 7:00 in the morning. The walk was scheduled from 7:00 – 9:00 am and was pretty much set to be anywhere within walking distance of the Library.

It took me a little while to get awake in the process, but I think there were a few of the 250 I took that may have turned out. I still don’t think that I was able to capture everything that I had hoped for, but without really knowing what I was looking for, I couldn’t say it could have been any different.

Over the course of the next weeks, I will be sharing some of the pictures I took that day. The two I am including now are the two that I entered in at the contest for the Worldwide Photo Walk . I really have no expectations of winning, but I am still happy with these two pictures none the less! There are 900 other cities that participated with as many as 50 at each of those locations. Crazy amount of competitors. My only hope through all of this is to get stretched a little in my photography!

IMG_2663 april sauers 07 18 09 IMG_2475 april sauers 07 18 09

No comments:

Post a Comment