Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Old Favorite

William 4

This picture above was an favorite I had taken back in September 2007 when Will was only 2. I just love, love, loved it. I even have it hanging on my wall. Of course now that I am understanding my Photoshop Elements program better, suddenly I am tempted to print out a new one from my wall based on the one I edited below. I used one of the Coffee Shop actions that she called Vivid and did the soft edit from it. Then I ran her vignette action. You know, it is indeed fun to improve upon an old favorite! What do you think?  William 4 copy_edited-1

Here I used the Hot Cocoa action from her site and I believe the picture is even more improved :)! I just love this shot of Will, oops I think I already said that a few million times, LOL!

William 4 copy hot cocoa_edited-1

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the second one. But then again, that's just me :))

    ReplyDelete