Sunday, July 26, 2009

Noise Reduction Filter….AMAZING!

I was reading out on this site the other day and got excited when I saw that I could have a noise filter for FREE!!!!! She said to go to this site and choose the Community Standalone Edition and install! Well, you see for yourself the difference. The first picture I have here is a very, very noisy one. Click on it and you will see for yourself!

IMG_8969 chloe copy

There are a lot of ones to choose from and I just tried the first one. I can’t believe the difference in the pictures with the noise reduction!

 IMG_8969 chloe copy_filtered

There was an action on the Digital Mom’s Photography site that I can use in my Photoshop Elements program, but what a concept that we can save pictures that may have seem lost. Yeah!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment