Monday, April 21, 2014

Experimenting with a Panorama

I experimented doing a long panorama of a beautiful cloud scene from yesterday. The top picture was all that I could get in my shot with my 24mm lens on a full frame camera. But I knew that it felt like it was missing the "whole" cloud story, so I took another 15 pictures to see if I could get in a more detailed view. I used the Microsoft software called ICE or Image Composition Editor. I tried using Photoshop to stitch all my shots together, but with all the horse power that Photoshop uses to do this kind of shot, it was taking too long. My hubby has used ICE for his panoramas and when he processes Brenizer shots, so I thought I would use that instead. WAY faster as far as processing the photo so faster gratification :). So, the question is, which one do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment