Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Comparison of the Sigma 50mm 1.4 and the Canon 50mm 1.2L

I was at National Camera Exchange this weekend and they happened to have a Canon 50mm 1.2 L lens (worth $1600). I was quick to put it on my camera and do a few test shots. Then I put on my Sigma 50mm 1.4 (Worth $400) and took a test shot. I had heard really good things about the Sigma lens before I bought it and after shooting with both that day, I truly believe I chose well. Not sure I will ever buy the expensive L lens with how well my Sigma performed next to it. In fact, I had the darndest time getting a good shot with the L with how slow it was. After taking 10 shots, the one I am sharing was the only sharp one. So, question for ya'all, any chance you can tell which was is the L? All the settings were exactly the same for this comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment