Wednesday, March 20, 2013

ihpoc Photography Short Series - My Favorite Tips of the Trade #7


Here is tip number seven from my favorite photography tips of the trade:



#7 Another great tip, monitor calibration. If I have learned anything, it is that everyone’s monitor and viewing device is calibrated completely differently. After having a season where my pics were too dark and then later too bright it was time for a change. To be honest, someone else had the courage to let me know that something was wrong. I bought an average calibrator and was able to have consistency in my photos. You will notice it the most when you go to print your photos and they hand you over too bright or too dark pictures. The best solution to correct it is to calibrate your monitor monthly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment