Monday, September 17, 2012

An Engagement Shoot for J&K

IMG_6742
Being part of a wedding photography team, like Cheryl and I, means that either of us can do the engagement shoots for the weddings we have booked. This was a prime example, Cheryl was all set to do this shoot, but a family emergency came up for her so we arranged for me to take her place. Whether her or I do the shoot, we are honored to be a part of all the steps leading up to a couple’s wedding day. This couple was engaged in July and they are now preparing to be married in December. I can’t wait for this wonderful couple to be married. For this shoot we were at a friend’s property that has some of the most amazing locations for photography. So glad for friends that are willing to share things like their homes with me :).
Here are some of the many shots I was able to get that day.
IMG_6615
IMG_6639
IMG_6648
IMG_6655
IMG_6704
IMG_6689
IMG_6722
IMG_6835

IMG_6787 copy
IMG_6875
IMG_6892
IMG_6920
IMG_6929_filtered
IMG_6938_filtered
Thanks J&K for sharing this moment with me! Can’t wait for December!

No comments:

Post a Comment