Saturday, March 31, 2012

Black and White Restaurant–Head for Little Falls folks!

IMG_0756

We were taken out to dinner to this fabulous Black and White Restaurant in Little Falls on Friday night. What a delightful place in Little Falls. Completely unexpected. The food is AMAZING!!! The service, presentation, flavors, best night ever! My pictures are not my best ever, I will admit it, BUT, I just had to share this amazing meal with with you because….it needs to be shared! RUN to Little Falls and check it out. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner! ENJOY!

Steak and Mushroom RisottoIMG_0759

Minsan claimed that this steak sandwich to be the best sandwich ever. Pretty Cool!IMG_0761IMG_0764

A Linguine dish that was claimed to be amazing. IMG_0769

I ordered the vegetable risotto with a some added chicken, so good!IMG_0774

The Black & White Express, great dessert!IMG_0782IMG_0788

Hope you love it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment