Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Summer Photoshoot–Baby L

I realized that in my hurry from this summer that I hadn’t been posting every single shoot I did. It is nice and quiet now so I am going to play a little catch up and see about posting what I have.

The hurry came this summer when we made an announcement that we were raising money to adopt a child from China. We were super excited to finally be moving forward and encouraged too that we can be raising money by doing the things we love. My photography with ihpoc Photography and my husband through his musical abilities with his recording studio. If anyone wants to record in the studio, they just need to make a donation to our adoption cause, same goes to the photography. We been having a lot of fun raising money and are truly blessed by everyone’s generosity. We are currently about 1/5 of the way to our goals for adoption. We are so excited about it and can’t wait to get further along in the process.

If you have any photography needs from Senior Shoots, Weddings, Lifestyle Family Shoots, Portraits, etc., please don’t hesitate to email me at inhotpursuitofcolor@gmail.com and we can work something out. I am currently working on getting an official website up for www.inhotpursuitofcolor.com, but lets just say it is still a work in progress.

Here is one of the first shoots I did at the beginning of our adoption goals. It was so fun to start off with a super cute little one, Baby L.

IMG_3172 copy_filteredIMG_3183 bw_filteredIMG_3208_filteredIMG_3361 copyIMG_3485_filteredIMG_3487 bw copy_filteredIMG_3510 copy_filteredIMG_3533 bw copyIt was all fun and games, until Baby L said that was enough. Cute even when objecting!IMG_3598 copy_filtered

1 comment: