Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ken Davis Show

Spirit 92.9 hosted Ken Davis to our little town of St. Cloud on Saturday night. IMG_1170

I took quite a few pictures of him and each one had a different look on his face. He was really fun to listen and watch. My husband and I had a great time. IMG_1195Speaking in Stereo! What a hoot!IMG_1197IMG_1212

IMG_1233

This was where I was caught. I was trying a different angle for shooting and he nailed me. I knew it was a risk, but I had hoped that if I snuck up to the front and stayed low, he wouldn’t notice….I was mistaken. He came right over and tried interacting with me, I wanted to die!!! He came over and posed for me…Can’t say he looked all too good. I was just glad when he walked away. I really prefer blending in. IMG_1244IMG_1275IMG_1295IMG_1298

IMG_1307

IMG_1341The night was fun and I was sore from laughing so hard! So glad we were able to go!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...great pictures. It surely was a fun night! Very funny and loved his messages!

    ReplyDelete