Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pretties!

When I was getting my hair highlighted last summer at Aurora Spa and Salon I wandered around and took some pictures of the store. It is full of wonderful things that every girl would love!
IMG_9999 copyIMG_0001IMG_0004 copyIMG_0005 copyIMG_9971 copyIMG_9974 copyIMG_9976 copyIMG_9977 copyIMG_9980 copyIMG_9990 copy
It was at this moment that I realized how squinty I am when I take pictures…why didn’t anyone tell me!!IMG_9996 copy
Anyway, check out Aurora for great hair, massages, clothes, jewelry, the works!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty stuff . . . this reminds me that I'm in desperate need of highlights and a cut . . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a place you would love only open 3 days a months... I will take you there to shop and take photos! They play christian music whily you shop out of an old house and have steals of deals! You will love it! its so home-y-ish and reminds me of these photos!

    ReplyDelete