Sunday, January 23, 2011

Etsy….

So I have decided that it could work to have a few of my pictures up for sale out on Etsy. Scary move, but thought I would try it out. Do I fully know what I am doing, probably not…is it worth trying, yep. It is a really small cost to put things out there for sale, so I figured it couldn’t hurt to try. You know what was even more strange, knowing what shots to share “for sale”. Honestly, I would sell any of my pictures for sale if someone wanted them. I really love taking pictures and would be thrilled if it would bring a smile to someone else’s life. What happens if they don’t sell at all, well I think I will be okay with that too. The extra money sure would be nice as I have plenty of photography items on a list to get, but again, if this isn’t the way, then the Lord will show another way. I am okay with that too! Here I go…http://www.etsy.com/shop/naturewood

I am going to have to really scour my shots from the past few years and see if there are any others that I might deem worthy. If you think of any others you have seen and love and think would work out there, please, please let me know!

Thanks everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment