Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Vacation Day 4–Time to Return to the Normal Life!

On Thursday Minsan took off to his conference and I prepared to head back to MN. I took a taxi to the airport, checked in at the airport and then grabbed some breakfast at Chili’s. It was so nice to be able to sit quietly, drink coffee and read my book.
IMG_8388
Thought I would take a quick shot of the airport in Vegas.
IMG_8389 copy_filtered
Indeed the only airport around with slot machines!IMG_8394
This day I spent a lot of time…waiting. Waiting that morning before my flight left, waiting on the plane, waiting at the next airport in AZ, and then again on the plane. IMG_8398
The Blue Burrito was my favorite place to eat on the way to Vegas and on the way back. Yummy rice bowls!IMG_8401 copy
I loved this spot at the airport and watching these guys that were also “waiting”. IMG_8402 copy
All in all, I left the hotel at 9:00 am that morning and then landed in MSP at 8:30 pm. I finally fell into my bed at 11:00 pm that night. It was a long day, but I enjoyed it in spite of it. Plus, I even finished a good book. Yep, a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment