Friday, November 19, 2010

Fix it Friday

Here is the cool picture that iheartfaces had this week! Love the color and the bokeh!5188997359_f39e95afa6_o

I mostly just raised the brightness on the levels and then ran the MCP Sharpening action. I have been noticing that when I have access to someone else’s pictures lately and they have yummy eye lashes, that I can’t help but to brighten it up so I can see them better!5188997359_f39e95afa6_o copyHere it is one more level of lighting when I used an ivory bleach action. Check out those yummy freckles and eyelashes!Nelly Nero Ivory Bleach

Don’t forget to head on over to iheartfaces and check out all the other entries!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the first fix! I agree...those are some AMAZING eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really love your last edit! i adore photos with the bleached feel and you pulled it off beautifully with this photo. Job well done :)

    head over to my blog {http://melaniemaczuga.blogspot.com} to check out my edits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your edits ... especially the last one ... those gorgeous eyelashes really stand out, and I love the lighter tones! Great work! :) Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete