Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Such a Cutie Baby - Ryker

(sorry if this is a repost) I snuck over to Ashlee’s under the guise of bringing her family a meal after she had her baby, but truthfully, I just wanted to take pictures of her little newborn. He was just about 10 days old in these pictures I took of him. Oh, he is just the sweetest little guy. I got there and he was stirring a little in bed and I moved him to a better light situation. He stayed sleeping for the first part and then woke up for the rest. In spite of his desire to have something to eat, he amused me and let me snap a ton of shots. Such a sweet little guy!!! Here are just a few of the pics I took that day…so many more, so little time :)!IMG_2400 april IMG_2403 april copy IMG_2415 april IMG_2427 april IMG_2451 april IMG_2513 april IMG_2520 2 april IMG_2348 april copy IMG_2356 april bw copy IMG_2364 april seventies IMG_2372 april bw IMG_2392 april copy Oh such sweet little baby feets. I am so thankful to have been able to capture these sweet moments!!! Thank you Ashlee!!!!IMG_2484 bw april copy

1 comment: