Monday, April 5, 2010

I Heart Faces – Dessert Edition


I Heart Faces assignment was to post a dessert recipe, PW style. I don’t have to time to take new pictures, but I did take these before and I think they fit the assignment just fine :)!
Chocolate Covered Cranberries
What you need: 1 bag Chocolate Chips and 1 Bag Fresh Cranberries
Here are the steps to follow…

IMG_1148_filteredPoor the chocolate chips into a microwave safe container. Heat the chocolate chips until they are melted.  IMG_1144_filtered
Dip the cranberries into the melted chocolate. Remove them carefully and set them individually onto wax paper so the melted chocolate solidifies.
IMG_1145_filtered
Once it has solidified and cooled, toss them into a bowl and serve to your guests. They can also be saved in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve them.
IMG_1149 copy
They are a very interesting treat that is for sure. I found myself going back again and again for more ;)!

2 comments:

  1. oh wow! looks delicious.
    http://canadianscrapbookerblog.com/2010/04/05/my-story-in-photos-dessert-recipe-edition/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious! And not quite as terrible for you as everything else I am seeing today! Yum!

    ReplyDelete