Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Your Decorating Style



I started to wonder if what our decorating styles were determined the style of photography we love? I am sure you can quickly tell that there are tons of photography looks out there, what is your favorite? Now, look around your home, does that favorite photography style fit your home style? Just curious if these two are one in the same...I wonder too if your home is like mine where we have multiple styles and if that is why I like multiple photography styles?

Look on your walls and then consider your style, then look at the pictures you take or love...do they coincide? For example, in my newly completed guest bedroom, the room is calm and cool with the blue walls and the white bedding...for the wall hangings I hung close ups of outdoor life in the three different seasons (fall, winter and spring). When I look at them they do indeed follow the feeling of cool and calm...hmmm!

Just a thought I had and was curious if anyone else had any thoughts on it.

1 comment:

  1. i think i'm completely eclectic... but my theme for life is cozy castle... i looove rich beauty but it MUST be cozy - not the untouchable, might break it kind of beauty.

    ReplyDelete