Monday, November 4, 2013

"L" Wedding Sneak Peeks

The "L" wedding was so amazing! Not only was it a beautiful day for an outside wedding (45 degrees and sunny in November...wow!), but it was also an wonderful for me to be a part of great couples special day. The groom holds a special place in my heart because when he was four or five and it was my wedding day, he was there with his mother hanging out with me. So sweet! I was truly honored to be a part of his wedding day many years later. The woman he picked is so amazing! They are a perfect match. 

Oh and the location for this wedding was spectacular. It was a beautiful location and the weather really allowed for beautiful photos to be taken. Can't wait to dive into the rest of the wedding photos... In the mean time though, here are some sneak peeks from the special day.
















No comments:

Post a Comment