Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Senior Photo Shoot

Meet my cousin Brandon. A young strapping boy (18 year olds are men aren’t they?!) who is smack dab in the middle of his Senior year of High School. Bonus for me was being asked to shoot his senior pictures. I not only had a great time shooting the pictures, but I enjoyed getting a few minutes with him. With him growing up 4 hours away from where I live, I don’t get to see him much. He is an amazing guy and I am really proud of him!

The shoot took place in Twin Valley where his grandparents live. They live in a small town in the middle of northern Minnesota. We found some fantastic locations for that area. I may share more someday from the location that this picture below was at. I am just sharing a tiny portion of the pics I took that day.IMG_5001-5IMG_4851IMG_4858IMG_4881IMG_5024-3IMG_4934-4IMG_4877IMG_4961-2

No comments:

Post a Comment