Monday, April 25, 2011

Bisquick ROCKS!

Finally a gluten free product that doesn’t have tapioca starch or corn starch (they both make me super fatigued!!!). Most also have been made in a facility that processes peanuts.

In fact the ingredients are rice flour, sugar, leavening, modified potato starch, salt, xanthan gum and it isn’t made in a nutty facility (our nemesis!!).

The awesome part is that box o’ gluten free wonder can make a whole wealth of gluten free awesomeness. I can’t believe what a great day this is! Yippee! My kids are gonna love me. I already  ordered 3 boxes off  of Amazon for only $12.00. Great Deal=Happy Dance, Giggle, Hoot and a Holler, Woot!!!

Can we say Cheese Garlic Biscuits? Cookies, yep, cookies! Man, I am so happy!image

1 comment:

  1. ah, too funny! when I read the title, I read it as rocks...stones, you know. I thought maybe your biscuits failed and you had bisquick rocks...heehee!

    this looks like the perfect product for your family...YAY!

    ReplyDelete