Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Last Year on this Same Day!

IMG_5614 new_filtered

Glorious Color, 80 Degree temps with the perfect breeze, Peace, Calm, Sweetness! Hard to believe that a year has passed since I was in Hawaii with my mom, sister, and niece.

IMG_5617 edited from rawIMG_5631IMG_5629IMG_5624 edited from rawIMG_5604 Lahaina copyIMG_5605IMG_5607 banyan tree rawIMG_5647

It was after returning from Hawaii last year that I started this blog and labeled it “In Hot Pursuit of Color” aka ihpoc. No kidding, after being there in the amazing color and then coming back to the drab of MN that I realized that as much as MN is cold and snowy, what I missed the most about winter was the color. You can find color here and there, but eventually the lack of color really does wear on ones mood!

No comments:

Post a Comment