Friday, September 25, 2009

Kidz Fest 2009 (1)

On Sunday, August 9th I brought the kids to the Good News Kidz Fest. It is a four evening event that always starts with a little carnival fun before hand. Will was actually too little to go into the main Kidz Fest, but he was more than welcome to have fun with the carnival and he sure did!

There was anything from the dunk tank…IMG_3652 copy

..to a plate breaking station.

IMG_3660 copy

The kids just had a blast playing and I enjoyed capturing tons of color!

IMG_3676 copy

What I loved about going to Good News for that week was the great opportunity to see lot of family! So many of our old friends and family go there, so it was great fun to catch up a bit! Here is my niece Allison walking with Will.

IMG_3718 copy

Allison’s boyfriend Jake was a sport and participated in the dunk tank too! What a trooper!

IMG_3722 copy IMG_3723 copy The first night Minsan met us there and took Will and I out on a date while the other two played at the Kidz Fest.

The next nights Minsan and I took turns bring the kids in. I actually loved bringing them in because I had that chance to go out on my own and have some quiet time having coffee and reading a book while the kids were busy. Ahhhh, it was wonderful!IMG_3794 IMG_3783The pictures from the final night of the event will come tomorrow :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment