Monday, August 24, 2009

Graduation Pictures of Millie

I took Millie’s pictures last month and posted a few pictures on Facebook, but thought it might be fun to post them out here on In Hot Pursuit of Color.

I was so excited to take her pictures and was really happy with how great turned out. Millie is beautiful! IMG_2130 copyperfect portrati copy IMG_2140 copy_edited-1 copy IMG_2215 copy soft copy 2 IMG_2230 perfect portrait vignette IMG_2252 hot cocoa final_copy IMG_2125 vivid bright copyIMG_2269 vivid brightorton_edited-ihpocIMG_2116 face original  copy IMG_2114 face color pop copy

There were just a few of the million pictures I took. It was all great fun!!! I think what really helped was using all the actions I had downloaded from CoffeeShop. Incredibly useful when editing portraits!

No comments:

Post a Comment