Monday, June 8, 2009

Old Antique Brick

While I was waiting for my car to be repaired the other day I was happily snapping pictures of my kids and of my surroundings. I came across this little building next to a full sized home with the same old brick. It is special to me since I used to live in an old apartment building that had been built out of this very same kind of brick. Setiment kicked in, but so does the love for the old brick. It looks wonderful and I loved taking pictures of it too!







I love this shot. The depth of field of the full color antique bricks with the main house int eh distance....love, love, love.

Really they were doing repair to this old building so there were some replacement bricks lying around. I am thrilled that they are taking the time to fix what was seemingly worth nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment